So today one of my favorite bloggers tagged me for a Q&A session – so here goes – first I’ll give the rules… then I’ll answer the questions!
Here are the rules:
1. Respond and rework: answer all the questions in a post on your blog, except one: replace that question with a new one. Additionally, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag seven other people to do the Q&A!
- What is your current fashion obsession? Fashion? Oh… that’s one of those things I thought about BEFORE I had kids. Next question… LOL!
- What is your current makeup obsession? My current makeup obsession is a shade of eye shadow that I am not sure if it can be claimed an obsession or not, simply because I used it all and need to go buy more. I plug my brand here… I wear almost exclusively Bare Minerals makeup (minus moisturizer, mascara, and 2 lipsticks) and I discovered that “Nude Beach” works with all kinds of other colors to make a prettier me! It’s a neutral shade with a touch of glimmer but goes well with browns, purples, pinks… you name it (and that’s why it is gone).
- What are you wearing today? Coral colored top, off-white capri’s, Clark sandals.
- Hair? I’m in that awkward stage of growing it out. I had kept getting my hair cut shorter and the last time I asked for a trim and my stylist cut it too short and that was it, it signaled grow-it-out time. How did I know it was too short? My Velcro rollers would not fit into my hair. So now I’m trying to grow it out into a short bob. I am so lucky I have spent my life being patient with my hair.
- Morning go to? Dr. Pepper – but am trying to wean myself off of it. Poorly too as I get a migraine (not from a lack of caffeine as I have been drinking tea, I just get migraines too often) and then I drink a DP and all seems to be better (well, after a few hours).
- Why is today special? Today was my boy child’s first day of school. I can’t believe he is in fourth grade already. Doesn’t he know he is suppose to stay my little boy forever?
- What would you like to learn to do? How to win the lottery simply so I could be at home at the end of a school day and spend more time with my kids… even though they would just go and hang out with their friends.
- What’s for dinner today? Still trying to figure it out. Gave hubby a chance to decide dinner… it’s 6:36pm and I still haven’t heard any ideas.
- What are you listening to right now? Listening to a fan oscillate in the dining room and my boy child playing MineCraft.
- What are your essentials when traveling? Good music, at least a visit to 1 historical place, and pray I don’t have to use too many public restrooms.
- What’s your style? See Liz Claiborne clothing mixed with Coach handbags.
- What is your most challenging goal right now? Finding a job/career/hobby that is fulfilling (this is word for word from who gave me this Q&A but is quite true for me too!)
- What is your current favorite band/song? Though I never thought it would be an answer to a music question… I do find myself having the song “Style” by Taylor Swift going through my head quite a bit lately.
- How was your childhood? My childhood was awesome. No it wasn’t long enough and I fought it ending with every fiber in me. Did I think my parents were unfair at times? Yes, isn’t everyone’s parents unfair at times? But I had great parents, and in retrospect I realize how fortunate I was to grow up when I did – only wishing my own children could have the freedom to run around outside without having to be watched as they walk to their friends house because some person may take them. Such a sad world we live in these days.
- What would you like to have in your hands right now? This great mixed drink I had over 11 years ago at a dinner theatre here in the area that no longer exists. It tasted like a lime popsicle. I’ve never had it since but it was soooo refreshing!
- What would you like to get rid of? Clutter – my neverending battle as I just stink at staying organized… see more topics on this in my future.
- What are you most excited for? For something to happen to me positive occupationally.
- What is your favorite weather? Sunny dayswhere the temperature is just perfect for jeans and a sshirt… do days like this happen?
- What is your favorite movie? If I had to pick just 1 – The Princess Bride… if I’m allowed to use categories… wait, that could be a whole other blog post.
- Which countries have you visited? England – junior year of high school I travelled there with a group of students and 2 teachers… incredible trip! Canada too – Niagara Falls.
- What do you associate when you hear the word “blogging”? Talented, dedicated, hardworking individuals as it is not easy pumping out good content on a weekly/daily basis!
- What is something you find fulfilling? To become the crafty, organized and thin person I strive to be!